Various - TV Terror: Felching A Dead Horse Full Album
Title: TV Terror: Felching A Dead Horse
Style: Goth Rock, Electro, Drum n Bass, Downtempo, Industrial
Category: Electro / Rock
Date of release: 23 Sep 1997
Label: Re-constriction Records
Catalog number: REC-032, rec-032
Size MP3: 2699 mb
Size FLAC: 2944 mb
|1||–Kevorkian Death Cycle||One Day At A Time|
Written-By – John Barry, Nancy Barry
|2||–Loretta's Doll||Scooby Doo|
Written-By – Hoyt S Curtin, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna
|3||–Numb||Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood (Won't You Be My Neighbor?)|
Written-By – Fred M Rogers
|4||–Terminal 46||Three's Company|
Written-By – Donald Nicholl, Joseph G Raposo
Written-By – William Conti Jr.
|6||–Ikon||Ballad Of Gilligan's Island|
Written-By – George Wyle, Sherwood Schwartz
|7||–Apolitiq||WKRP In Cincinnati|
Written-By – Hugh H Wilson, Thomas James Wells
|8||–Kill Switch...Klick||Welcome Back Kotter (Welcome Back)|
Written-By – John Benson Sebastian
|9||–Coin Of The Realm||Outer Limits|
Written-By – Dominic Frontiere
|10||–The Thessalonian Dope Gods||And Then There's Maude|
Written-By – Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Dave Grusin
|11||–My Glass Beside Yours||Muppet Show|
Written-By – James M Henson, Samuel H Pottle
|12||–Hate Dept.||Facts Of Life|
Written-By – Al Burton, Alan Thicke, Gloria J Loring Beaumont
|13||–Idiot Stare||Brady Bunch|
Vocals – Blayne AlexanderWritten-By – Frank De Vol, Sherwood Schwartz
|14||–Dystopia One||Knight Rider|
Written-By – Glen Larson, Stu Phillips
|15||–29 Died||Addams Family|
Written-By – Vic Mizzy
|16||–Society Burning||Magnum P.I.|
Written-By – Jeffery Alan Gerson, Leland Michael Postil, C E Carpenter
|17||–Oneiroid Psychosis||Dark Shadows|
Written-By – Robert Colbert
|18||–cut.rate.box||The Jeffersons (Movin On Up)|
Written-By – Jeannette Du Bois, Jeff Barry
|19||–Christ Analogue||Happy Days|
Written-By – Charles Fox, Norman Grimble
|20||–Ex-Voto||Baretta (Keep Your Eye On The Sparrow)|
Written-By – Dave Grusin, Morgan Ames
Written-By – Bill Cosby, Jack Z Elliot, Samuel Denoff, William Allan Persky
|22||–Alien Faktor with Pain Station||Laverne & Shirley (Making Our Dreams Come True)|
Written-By – Charles Fox, Norman Grimble
Written-By – Alexander Courage
|24||–Alien Sex Fiend||Batman|
Written-By – Neal Hefti
|25||–Sofia Run||Josie & The Pussycats|
Written-By – D. Williams, H. Curtin, J. Roleland
|26||–16 Volt||Love Boat|
Written-By – Charles Fox, Paul H Williams
|27||–Sweat Engine||Speed Racer|
Written-By – Nobuyoshi Koshibe, Yoshida Yoshiyuki
|28||–Stone 588||Creature Feature (Experiment In Terror)|
Written-By – H Mancini
|29||–Sullen||Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman|
Written-By – Barry White
|30||–Collide||Felix The Wonderful Cat|
Written-By – Winston S. Sharples
|31||–Liquid Sex Decay||Twin Peaks|
Written-By – Angelo Badalamenti, David K Lynch
|32||–The Electric Hellfire Club||Charles In Charge|
Written-By – Al Burton, David Merrill Kurtz, Michael Stephen Jacobs
Written-By – Mark Snow
Written-By – F. Harris, D. Kaproff, S. Phillips
|35||–Pinch Point||Dukes Of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys)|
Written-By – Waylon Jennings
|36||–Institute Of Technology||Mary Tyler Moore|
Written-By – Sonny Curtis
|REC-032-PR||Various||TV Terror: Felching A Dead Horse (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Re-constriction Records||REC-032-PR||US||1997|
- Artwork, Design Concept, Layout – Rev. Jayson Elliot
- Mastered By – Ric Laciak
- Other [Models] – Clint Catalyst, Felicia Katz, Hannah Murphy, Jayson Elliot, Tony Havoc
- Photography By – Eric Fisher
- Barcode: 7 23248 40602 0
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 2525 2 + +
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 2526 1 + +
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Mastered At – RD Digital
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Fred M. Rogers
- Published By – Bruin Music Company
- Published By – Mark Three Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Unison Music Company
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Published By – EMI Worldtrax Music Inc.
- Published By – Jeff Barry Music
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Belfast Music, Inc.
- Published By – Thickovit Music
- Published By – Instructional Children's Music Inc.
- Published By – Dan Curtis Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Addax Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Fast Fade Music
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Speed Classic Music, Inc.
- Published By – O.K. Paul Music
- Published By – Anihanbar Music Co.
- Published By – John Sebastian Music
- Published By – EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
- Published By – The Campbell, Silver, Cosby Corporation
- Published By – Northridge Music Co.
- Published By – All Nations Music
- Published By – EMI U Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Buddah Music
- Published By – EMI Unart Catalog Inc.
- Published By – EMI Norbud Music Inc.
- Published By – Roaring Fork Music
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Muppet Music Inc.
- Published By – Cartoon Publishing Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cargo Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Cargo Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cargo Music, Inc.
- Distributed By – Cargo Music, Inc.
Various Artists - TV Terror: Felching A Dead Horse 1997 Re-constriction Records REC-032, Re-constriction Records rec-032 DISC 1 OF Artists Artist Format: Audio CD. The reason I like this album so much is because it corrects some of the wretchedness to those sounds, allowing one to take them and claim them in ways the shows never dreamed. Now I can hum those tunes and not remember what they were originally and I like that, because it feels like I've broken some horrid cycle that owned some ugly portion of my subconscious. Coupled wit that is the fact that this album has a nice artist presence, and that these artists do justice to songs that would otherwise sicken me to listen to. The album features seven different fictitious bands created by Alonge to satirize the tropes and characteristics of alternative music genres such as metalcore, post-hardcore, pop punk, emo, progressive metal, hardcore punk and others. The album was a critical and commercial success, reaching number 1 on the Billboard Top Comedy Albums chart and number 18 on the Top Heatseekers chart. Performer: Various Title: TV Terror: Felching A Dead Horse Style: Goth Rock, Electro, Drum n Bass, Downtempo, Industrial Released: 1997 Country: US MP3 album: 1493 mb FLAC album: 1951 mb WMA album: 1133 mb Rating: 4. 8 Other formats: AHX DMF RA ASF XM MP2 AUD Genre: Electronic music, Rock. Compilation by various artists. Industrial and gothic acts covering TV show themes, courtesy of Permission Magazine and Re-Constriction Records. Disc One. Felix The Cat by Collide. Rogers' Neighborhood by Numb. Laverne & Shirley by Alien Faktor with Pain Station. Mary Tyler Moore by Institute Of Technology. Happy Days by Christ Analogue. Love Boat by 16 Volt. Addams Family by 29 Died. Charles In Charge by Electric Hellfire Club. One Day At A Time by Kevorkian Death Cycle. X-Files by Battery. REC-032-PR. TV Terror: Felching A Dead Horse 2xCD, Comp, Promo. Re-constriction Records. Disc IDs 2. Cover Art 5. Album Compilation. Status: Official. Language: English. Script: Latin