The Clash - Sandinista! Full Album
Date of release: 1980
Catalog number: E3X 37037, FSLN 1
Size MP3: 1346 mb
Size FLAC: 2953 mb
|1||Something About England||3:42|
|4||Lose This Skin|
Violin – Tymon DoggVocals – Tymon DoggWritten-By – T. Dogg
|5||The Street Parade||3:28|
|6||The Sound Of Sinners||4:01|
|7||Ivan Meets G.I. Joe||3:05|
|9||Lets Go Crazy|
Mixed By – Mikey Dread
|10||The Call Up||5:28|
|12||Living In Fame|
Mixed By – Mikey DreadWritten-By – Dread
|14||The Magnificent Seven||5:31|
|15||One More Dub||3:34|
|17||Charlie Don't Surf||4:54|
|19||Silicone On Sapphire||4:17|
Mixed By – Mikey DreadWritten-By – Dread
|23||Police On My Back|
Written-By – E. Grant
|24||The Crooked Beat||5:28|
|25||Somebody Got Murdered||3:34|
Written-By – M. Allison
|27||One More Time||3:32|
|30||Lightning Strikes (Not Once But Twice)||4:49|
|32||Up In Heaven (Not Only Here)||4:32|
|33||If Music Could Talk|
Written-By – Dread
- Artwork By [Cartoons] – Steve Bell
- Bass, Vocals – Paul Simonon
- Design [Sleeve] – Jules, The Clash
- Drums, Vocals – Topper Headon
- Engineer [Channel 1] – Lancelot "Maxie" McKenzie
- Engineer [Electric Ladyland] – J. P. Nickolson
- Engineer [Pluto + Power Station] – Bill Price
- Engineer [Wessex] – Jerry Green
- Guitar, Vocals – Mick Jones
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Joe Strummer
- Mixed By [Versions] – Mikey Dread
- Performer [Guest Musicians] – Band Sgt. Dave Yates, Battersea, Ben Gallagher, Bill Barnacle, David Payne, Den Hegarty, Ellen Foley, Gary Barnacle, Gerald Baxter-Warman, Ivan Julien, J.P. Nicholson, Jody Winscott, Lew Lewis, Luke Gallagher, Maria Gallagher, Mickey Gallagher, Noel Tempo Bayley, Norman Watt-Roy, Ray Gasconne, Rudolf Adolphus Jordan, Anthony Nelson Steelie, Terry McQuade, Timon Dogg
- Photography – Pennie Smith
- Producer – The Clash
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Bill Price
- Written-By – The Clash (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3 to C6, D2 to D6, E2 to F6)
Includes a printed insert with the catalog number FSLN 1, titled "The Armagideon Times no3" and featuring lyrics, credits and cartoons.
The Runout Groove Etching is a play on the promotional phrase of the
film Alien - "In space no one can hear you scream."
©&℗ 1980 CBS Records.
- Barcode: 0 7464-37037-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 37038
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): BL 37038
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 Label): AL 37039
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 Label): BL 37039
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5 Label): AL 37040
- Matrix / Runout (Side 6 Label): BL 37040
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): AL 37038-1F 15 IN SPACE...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): BL 37038-1H P-G ...NO ONE...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 Etched): AL 37039-1F IS ...CAN...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 Etched): BL 37039-1D XG P-G ...HEAR...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5 Etched): AL 37040-1D TI ...YOU...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 6 Etched): BL 37040-1D XG TI ...CLASH!
- Other (Runout Groove Stamp): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, Etched, Variant 1): AL-37038-1B IN SPACE ...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, Etched, Variant 1): BL-37038-1H ...NO ONE ...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3, Etched, Variant 1): AL_37039-1A ...CAN ...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4, Etched, Variant 1): BL-37039-1D ...HEAT ...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5, Etched, Variant 1): AL-37040-1B ...YOU ...
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5, Etched, Variant 1): ABL-37040-1A ...CLASH!
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Stamp, Variant 1): STERLING
Sandinista - The Clash. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Sandinista is the fourth studio album by English punk rock band the Clash. It was released on 12 December 1980 as a triple album containing 36 tracks, with 6 songs on each side. Anticipating the world music trend of the 1980s, it features funk, reggae, jazz, gospel, rockabilly, folk, dub, rhythm and blues, calypso, disco, and rap. For its triple-album follow-up, Sandinista, they tried to do everything, adding dub, rap, gospel, and even children's choruses to the punk, reggae, R&B, and roots rock they already were playing. Instead of presenting a band with a far-reaching vision, like London Calling did, Sandinista plays as a messy, confused jumble, which means that its numerous virtues are easy to ignore. The Clash. Sandinista Writers. Joe Strummer, Mick Jones. Ищете треки из альбома Sandinista исполнителя The Clash Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Sandinista is the fourth studio album by the punk rock band The Clash. It was released in 1980 as a triple album containing 36 tracks, with 6 songs on each side. Anticipating the world music trend of the 1980s, it features reggae, jazz, mock gospel, rockabilly, folk, dub, rhythm and blues, calypso, and rap. The title comes from the Nicaraguan left-wing guer. Sandinista is the 4th studio album by The Clash, released in 1980. It followed the legendary and critically acclaimed 1979 album London Calling. Now with Mikey Dread and the own band on the production, Sandinista is the longest album to ever be released by The Clash. Sandinista features a broad range of musical influences: from punk with tracks like Police On My Back and Somebody Got Murdered , to ska, to reggae on cuts like Charlie Dont Surf , to 70s dance, and even a proto-version of rap, as Strummer demonstrates in The Magnificent Seven. Sandinista 1980 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Sandinista to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Sandinista . Songs in album The Clash - Sandinista 1980. The Clash - The Magnificent Seven. The Clash - Hitsville U. The Clash - Junco Partner. The Clash - Ivan Meets G. The Clash - The Leader. The Clash - Something About England. The Clash - Rebel Waltz. The Clash - Look Here. The Clash - The Crooked Beat. If the Clash, by insisting on their own heroism, continue their willingness to gamble it all away and still keep winning, they may yet inspire a viable rock-culture politics. Last years standard-setting - and standard-bearing - London Calling was a bold show of strength that doubled the stakes in bravado taking Tiger Mountain by brute force. Sandinista is the first LP since some of the psychedelic productions of the Sixties that keeps growing by virtue of density and bulk alone, slowly revealing its constantly changing layers of substance over several listenings. London Calling was the Clashs Exile on Main Street, and Sandinista is their White Album