Nickelback - Silver Side Up Full Album
Title: Silver Side Up
Style: Alternative Rock
Date of release: 2002
Label: Roadrunner Records
Catalog number: RRD 8485
Size MP3: 2467 mb
Size FLAC: 2862 mb
|2||Good Times Gone|
Slide Guitar – Ian Thornley
|5||How You Remind Me||3:44|
|7||Where Do I Hide||3:38|
|10||Woke Up This Morning||3:50|
|168 618 485-2||Nickelback||Silver Side Up (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||168 618 485-2||US||2001|
|081227935078||Nickelback||Silver Side Up (LP, Album, RE)||Roadrunner Records||081227935078||Europe||2017|
|RR MC-9802583||Nickelback||Silver Side Up (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Revers Records||RR MC-9802583||Russia||2002|
|1686-180952||Nickelback||Silver Side Up / Live At Home (CD, Album, Dig + DVD, NTSC)||Roadrunner Records||1686-180952||US||2005|
|72435 35248 2 1||Nickelback||Silver Side Up (CD, Album)||EMI Music Canada||72435 35248 2 1||Canada||2001|
- A&R – Ron Burman
- Band [Nickleback:] – Chad Kroeger, Mike Kroeger, Ryan "Nik" Vikedal, Ryan Peake
- Bass – Mike Kroeger
- Booking – The Agency Group
- Booking [Canadian Agent] – Ralph James
- Booking [U.S. Agent] – Steve Kaul
- Booking [UK Agent] – Geoff Meall
- Coordinator [Production] – Kevin "Chief" Zaruk
- Crew [Drum Tech] – Andrew "Morgan, Morgel, Morgelius, Gelius, Skinny Mawhinney"
- Crew [Guitar Tech] – Kris "Biter, The Dude, Duder, Dos, El Duderino, His Dudeness" Dawson
- Crew [Tour Manager And F.O.H.] – Kevin "Chief" Zaruk
- Design, Illustration – www.amoebacorp.com
- Drums – Ryan "Vik" Vikedal
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Geoff Ott, Joey Moi
- Engineer – Joey Moi
- Engineer [Assistant Mix And Pro Tools Operator] – Alex Aligizakis
- Engineer [Assistant] – Pat "Sajak" Sharman
- Engineer [Second Assistants] – Kevin Fairbairn, Kristina Ardron
- Guitar, Vocals – Ryan Peake
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Chad Kroeger
- Legal – Jonathan Simkin, Simkin & Co.
- Lyrics By – Chad Kroeger
- Management – Bryan Coleman, Union Entertainment Group
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Randy Staub
- Music By – Nickelback
- Photography By [Band] – Daniel Moss
- Producer – Nickelback, Rick Parashar
CD housed in a standard jewel case.
℗&© 2001 The All Blacks B.V.
- Barcode: 327015070000
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. OLYPHANT] Z5861 5RRD 8485-2 02 M1S6
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U81
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Manufactured By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Recorded At – Greenhouse Studio Inc., Canada
- Mixed At – Armoury Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Arm Your Dillo Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Zero-G Music Inc.
- Published By – M. Kroeger Publishing
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z5861
Silver Side Up - Nickelback. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Silver Side Up is the third studio album by Canadian rock band Nickelback it was released on September 11, 2001. It reached number one in Canada, Side Up is the third studio album by Canadian rock band Nickelback it was released on September 11, 2001. It reached number one in Canada, Austria, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. The album was certified 8 Platinum in Canada, 6 Platinum in the US, and 3 Platinum in the UK. Nickelback - Silver Side Up 2001. Silver Side Up 2001. To favorites 45 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Rock Post-Grunge. Songs in album Nickelback - Silver Side Up 2001. Nickelback - Never Again Unavailable. Nickelback - How You Remind Me Unavailable. Nickelback - Woke Up This Morning Unavailable. Nickelback - Too Bad Unavailable. Nickelback - Just For Unavailable. Listen free to Nickelback Silver Side Up Never Again, How You Remind Me and more. 10 tracks 39:09. Silver Side Up is the third studio album by Canadian rock band Nickelback, released on September 11, 2001. Silver Side Up is Nickelbacks only full length studio album to feature only ten songs on its tracklisting. How You Remind Me was released as the lead single from the album on August 21, 2001. The song was massively successful, reaching the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It would become their only number one Hot 100 single. Too Bad and Never Again were released as the second and third single after the success of How You Remind Me , though they did not match the massive success of the previous single. Silver Side Up Q&A. How much has the album sold in the Unites States . The subject of volatile relationships is explored in the album's standout track, How You Remind Me, but it's the pummeling Hangnail that cemented the band's reputation as the keepers of the grunge flame. Nickelback are: Chad Kroeger - Lead Vocals, Guitars Mike Kroeger - Bass Ryan Peake - Guitars, Vocals Ryan Vikedal - Drums. So, what is this album like Well, the opening track is not actually a bad track. Never Again looks at the darkness that is domestic abuse, a subject that doesn't seem to be touched on by many mainstream bands