Marvin Gaye - The Norman Whitfield Sessions Full Album
Title: The Norman Whitfield Sessions
Date of release: 1994
Catalog number: 31453-0355-2
Size MP3: 2254 mb
Size FLAC: 2828 mb
|1||Gonna Keep On Tryin' Till I Win Your Love||2:49|
|2||How Can I Forget||2:06|
|3||The End Of Our Road||2:50|
|4||True, True Loving (The World's Greatest Thing)||2:55|
|7||Gonna Give Her All The Love I Got||3:23|
|8||I Wish It Would Rain (Single Remix Version)||2:41|
|10||Don't You Miss Me A Little Bit Baby||2:17|
|11||That's The Way Love Is||3:45|
|12||Me And My Lonely Room||2:55|
|13||Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)||2:25|
|14||No Time For Tears||2:29|
|15||I Heard It Through The Grapevine||3:17|
|16||Abraham, Martin & John||4:33|
|18||Too Busy Thinking About My Baby||2:59|
- Coordinator [Project] – Dana Smart
- Design – Junie Osaki
- Executive Producer – Candace Bond
- Liner Notes [Essay] – David Ritz
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Ramón Bretón
- Photography – Motown Archives
- Photography By – Michael Ochs Archives
- Producer – Norman Whitfield
- Producer [Compilation] – Amy Herot
- Written-By – Barrett Strong (tracks: 2 to 5, 8, 9, 11, 13 to 15, 17, 18), Dick Holler (tracks: 10), Eddie Brigati (tracks: 7), Edward Holland, Jr. (tracks: 1, 12, 16), Felix Cavaliere (tracks: 7), Janie Bradford (tracks: 17), Lennon-McCartney (tracks: 6), Marvin Gaye (tracks: 3), Norman Whitfield (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 9, 11 to 18), R. Dean Taylor (tracks: 16), Roger Penzabene (tracks: 13, 15, 18)
Track 1 is previously unreleased
Track 2 from the LP "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By
Track 3 from the LP "That Stubborn Kinda Fellow"
Track 4 from the LP "In The Groove"
Track 5 to 7, 10 to 12, 14 to 16 from the LP "That's The Way Love Is"
Track 8 & 9 from the single "That's The Way Love Is"
Track 13 b-side of "Let's Get It On"
Track 17 and 18 from the LP "M.P.G."
- Barcode: 731453035522
- Matrix / Runout: 31453 0355-2 01! A
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0367
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Mastered At – Oceanview Digital Mastering
The Norman Whitfield Sessions is compilation album of songs by Marvin Gaye from 1962 to 1969. The album covers the Norman Whitfield-produced sessions of soul singer Marvin Gaye's late sixties period as he moved away from teen pop-driven R&B songs that made him a pop star. It covers more mature, grittier and funkier material as Whitfield guided the direction of Gaye's career, the high point being the 1968 song, I Heard It Through the Grapevine, which became Gaye's first international smash. The sessions proved beneficial to both Gaye and Whitfield, as they produced the classic I Heard It Through the Grapevine. While nothing on the set matches that seminal single, most of the music is captivating. Nevertheless, the disc will appeal mainly to the devoted Marvin Gaye collector, since most of the material is either alternate takes or outtakes. Listen free to Marvin Gaye The Norman Whitfield Sessions True, True Loving The World's Greatest Thing, Me And My Lonely Room and more. 18 tracks 52:20. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with Norman Whitfield Sessions is compilation album of songs by Marvin Gaye from 1962 to 1969. Other hits during that period included the more upbeat Too Busy Thin. The album covers. The collection includes Wherever I Lay My Hat, which Whitfield co-penned and produced with Gaye on his i a href pagesw105458192819942 That Stubborn Kinda Fellowa i the song was covered by a href pagesw112483542097587 Britisha singer a href. Marvin Gaye: все альбомы, включая The Complete Collection , Greatest Hits , 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell и другие. MARVIN GAYE Norman Whitfield Session US 18-trk CD of unrel. The Norman Whitfield Sessions. Marvin Gaye. 13 Tracks. songs table. Song Name. Me and My Lonely Room. Popular albums by this artist. The Very Best of Marvin Gaye. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. 1,097,225 Lyrics. 110,886 Artists. Songs in album Marvin Gaye - Midnight Love & the Sexual Healing Sessions 1982. Marvin Gaye - Midnight Lady. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing. Marvin Gaye - Rockin' After Midnight. Marvin Gaye - 'Til Tomorrow