Knife, The - Silent Shout Full Album
Title: Silent Shout
Style: Electro, Experimental
Date of release: 2012
Country: UK & Europe
Label: Brille Records
Catalog number: BRILLP103
Size MP3: 2598 mb
Size FLAC: 2157 mb
|1||Like A Pen||6:13|
|3||From Off To On||3:58|
|5||Na Na Na||2:27|
|9||We Share Our Mothers' Health||4:11|
Vocals [Additional], Written-By [Co-Written By] – Jay-Jay Johanson
- Artwork – Johan Toorell
- Lacquer Cut By – NILZ
- Mastered By – Henrik Jonsson
- Mixed By – Christoffer Berg (tracks: A1 to C1, D1, D3), Knife, The, Pelle Gunnerfeldt (tracks: C2, D2)
- Music By, Lyrics By, Vocals – Knife, The
- Producer, Recorded By, Programmed By, Instruments [Played By] – Knife, The
Reissue on double 180G black vinyl in single sleeve.
Printed colour inners with lyrics.
Recorded, programmed and produced in Stockholm between March 2004 and November 2005.
Tracks A1 to C1, D1 and D3 mixed at Music A Matic and Chrix the Mix Studio in Gothenburg, October 2005.
Tracks C2 and D2 mixed at Gröndahl in Stockholm, November 2005.
© & ℗ Rabid Records 2006 Under exclusive licence to Brille Records ltd.
Made in E.U.
- Barcode (Text): 0 94635 44541 1
- Barcode (String): 094635445411
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Machine Stamped): BRILLP 103 A - 1 www.gzvinyl.com- BRILLP103-A 103038E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Machine Stamped): BRILLP 103 B - 1 BRILLP103-B 103038E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Machine Stamped): BRILLP 103 C - 1 www.gzvinyl.com- BRILLP103-C 103038E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Machine Stamped): BRILLP 103 D - 1 BRILLP103-D 103038E4/A
- Matrix / Runout (All Four Sides Handwritten): NILZ - THE EXCHANGE .
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rabid Records
- Copyright (c) – Rabid Records
- Licensed To – Brille Records
- Mixed At – Music A Matic
- Mixed At – Chrix The Mix Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Gröndahl
- Mastered At – Masters Of Audio
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Pressed By – www.gzvinyl.com
Silent Shout - The Knife. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. It was released on 17 February 2006 by Rabid Records. The album is darker than its predecessor, Deep Cuts 2003. The album, the music video for the title track and some of the press photos were inspired by the work of German-American animator Oskar Fischinger and the comic book series Black Hole by American. Listen free to The Knife Silent Shout Silent Shout, Neverland and more. 11 tracks 48:51. The result is creepy enough to warrant its own genre: haunted house. Ditching the springy Europop of 2004's Deep Cuts, Sweden's the Knife here pits dark, ghostly electro backdrops against elastic vocals, which they mash through a wringer of digital manipulation. A far cry from the duo's friendly first singles, Silent Shout gorily births the Knife's mutant twin. The Knife - Silent Shout 2006. To favorites 7 Download album. Listen album. Electronic Techno Synthpop. The Knife. Songs in album The Knife - Silent Shout 2006. The Knife - Silent Shout. The Knife - Neverland. The Knife - The Captain. The Knife - No No No. The Knife - Marble House. The Knife - Like A Pen. The Knife - From Off To On. The Knife - Forest Families. Silent Shout is The Knifes third studio album. It was recorded in Stockholm in 20042005 and released on 17 February 2006 by Rabid Records. All songs were written and composed by The Knife, except for Marble House, which was a collaboration with Jay-Jay Johanson. It was named Album of the Year by Pitchfork Media for 2006. Silent Shout Q&A. On Silent Shout, The Knife have shaken off their more tangential musical inclinations and produced an intensely cohesive album, a monochrome rainbow that has emerged from the unfocused torrential rainstorm of before. Full Review. There is no doubt that The Knife could produce an album worthy of comparison to their influences and contemporaries, but for now, as Karin says, its one step forward and one step back. But if the vibrant pop of Deep Cuts was like the northern lights, then Silent Shout is a sunless, vast expanse of tundra. A much darker, more ambitious set of songs than the Knife's previous work, the album finds the Dreijers stretching their sonics and downplaying the overt poppiness of Deep Cuts and The Knife. But, while Silent Shout isn't as whimsical or immediate as the Knife has been in the past, it's just as inventive, if not more so. Verified Purchase. Silent Shout by The Knife is an album that I hold strangely close to my heart - I discovered it only a year ago very late to the party, but it has already helped me through some rough times. Despite it being one of those kinds of albums for me, it still holds an incredible listening value, without any of the weird memories attached to it. The first song on Silent Shout is a contender for the best dance single of the decade. It takes many cues from Underworld's 1993 classic Dubnobasswithmyheadman: the sparse production, the gradual build-up, and even the bass line recall Dark And Long