IQ - Are You Sitting Comfortably? Full Album
Title: Are You Sitting Comfortably?
Style: Prog Rock
Date of release: 1989
Catalog number: 422 836 429-1
Size MP3: 1587 mb
Size FLAC: 2765 mb
Lyrics By – Orford, Menel
|2||Nothing At All||4:42|
|3||Sold On You||4:38|
|5||Through My Fingers||5:33|
|8||Falling Apart At The Seams||7:47|
- Artwork By [Sleeve Design] – Satori
- Backing Vocals [Some Backing Vocals - Eventually] – Noel "It's Next Month" McCalla
- Bass Guitar, Pedalboard [Bass Pedals], Backing Vocals – Tim Esau
- Design, Sleeve – Andie "Did I Miss Neighbours" Airfix
- Drums, Percussion – Paul Cook
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Trevor "Meniere" Hallesy
- Engineer [Recording Engineer Assisted By] – Donal, Steve
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Simon "I Sex Lady" Osbourne
- Guitar [Guitars], Guitar Synthesizer – Mike Holmes
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Saxophone [sax], Flute – Martin Orford
- Lyrics By – Menel (tracks: tracks: A2 to B4)
- Mastered By – Bob "Bob" Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Robin "Robin" Chaphekar
- Photography By [Serious Band Photo] – Peter "Peter" Anderson
- Photography By [Studio Montage Photos] – Bill "Perhaps Just Another Slice" Potts
- Producer – Terry "It's A Wonderful Thing - Just A Tad - One More Once - On The Money - It's Killer - Bizarre - That's Real Close - It's A Horrible Thing" Brown
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Tambourine – Paul Menel
- Written-By – M. Orford, M. Holmes, P. Cook, P. Menel, T. Esau
Mastered at Masterdisk.
(P)(C) 1989 Squawk Inc.
Some copies have a promo stamp on the back cover.
- Barcode: 0 422-836429-1 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): 422-836-429-1-AS-CBS 61
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): 422-836-429-1-BS-CBS 61
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped): MASTERDISK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Squawk, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Squawk, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Music Publishing, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Jacobs Studios
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Songs in album IQ - Are You Sitting Comfortably 1989. IQ - War Heroes. IQ - Drive On. IQ - Nostalgia. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Are You Sitting Comfortably may refer to: Are You Sitting Comfortably album, an album by IQ. Are You Sitting Comfortably song, a 1969 song by The Moody Blues. Are you sitting comfortably, a phrase associated with the BBC radio programme Listen with Mother. Are You Sitting Comfortably is a music studio album recording by IQ Neo-ProgProgressive Rock released in 1989 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. album ''Are You Sitting Comfortably'' was eventually released in 1989,originally on Squawk Records. Are You Sitting Comfortably. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Are You Sitting Comfortably is the second album without former vocalist Peter Nicholls, who did return for 1994's Ever. Paul Menel takes over the singing here, and while his efforts are average sounding, the progressive aspect of IQ remains to be heard throughout this release. The acute depth of the Mellotron or the intertwined guitar work from past albums like Tales From the Lush Attic or Seven Stories Into Eight are nowhere to be found on these nine tunes. Instead, more of a rockavant-garde vapor steams up slowly as the songs go by, with nothing of grandeur developing on any track. Listen free to IQ Are You Sitting Comfortably War Heroes, Drive On and more. 8 tracks 46:02. Tracks 3 and 4 on the album Are You Sitting Comfortably. Redirected from Are You Sitting Comfortably album. IQ are a British neo-progressive rock band founded by Mike Holmes and Martin Orford in 1981 following the dissolution of their original band The Lens. Although the band have never enjoyed major commercial success and had several line up changes, IQ have built up a loyal following over the years and are still active as of 2019, currently with the original recording lineup with the exception of Orford. In 2011, IQ performed a series of concerts. Neo Prog. Other productions from IQ. The Road of Bones. Album 1995 8 Songs. IQ - Single. Lucy Liu - Single. 22 - Single. Shawn Michaels - Single. Albums You May Also Like