Grace Jones - Nightclubbing Full Album
Style: Dub, Downtempo, Synth-pop, Disco
Category: Electro / Soul
Date of release: 1983
Label: Island Records
Catalog number: 90093-1, 7 90093-1
Size MP3: 1883 mb
Size FLAC: 2740 mb
|1||I've Done It Again|
Written-By – Barry Reynolds
Written-By – Sting
|3||I've Seen That Face Before (Libertango)|
Written-By – Astor Piazzolla, B. Reynolds, D. Wilkey, N. Delon
Written-By – Barry Reynolds, Grace Jones
Written-By – Bill Withers
|6||Walking In The Rain|
Written-By – Harry Vanda/George Young
Written-By – David Bowie, James Osterberg
Written-By – Grace Jones
|9||Pull Up To The Bumper|
Written-By – Dana Mano, Grace Jones, Koo Koo Baya
|ILPS 9624||Grace Jones||Nightclubbing (LP, Album, Blu)||Island Records||ILPS 9624||UK||1981|
|CID 9624, 90093-2||Grace Jones||Nightclubbing (CD, Album, RE)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 9624, 90093-2||UK||1987|
|91 557 9||Grace Jones||Nightclubbing (LP, Album, Club)||Island Records, Bertelsmann Club||91 557 9||Germany||1981|
|18083100176||Grace Jones||Nightclubbing (LP, Album)||Ariola||18083100176||Colombia||1981|
|L 37576, L-37576||Grace Jones||Nightclubbing (LP, Album, RE)||Island Records, Island Records||L 37576, L-37576||Australia||1982|
- Accordion – Jack Emblow
- Artwork [Cover Painting] – Jean Paul Goude
- Backing Vocals – Grace Jones, Jess Roden, Masai Delon, Tyrone Downie
- Bass – Robbie Shakespeare
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Sly Dunbar
- Engineer [Assistant] – Benji Armbrister
- Engineer [Recording] – Alex Sadkin
- Guitar – Barry (White) Reynolds, Michael (Mao) Chung
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Monte Brown
- Keyboards – Tyrone Downie, Wally Badarou
- Lead Vocals – Grace Jones
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Other [Hair And Make-up] – Jean Paul Goude
- Other [Jacket] – Giorgio Armani
- Percussion – Uzziah (Sticky) Thompson
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Mel Speller
- Producer, Mixed By – Alex Sadkin, Chris Blackwell
Recorded and mixed at Compass Point Studio,Nassau, Bahamas.
Originally released in 1981. This is a 1983 reissue (with a Warner Brothers catalog number).
7 90093-1 catalog number is located on the spine.
90093-1 catalog number is located on the rear cover and center labels.
- Barcode: 0 7567-90093-1
- Rights Society (A1, A3, A3, B5): BMI
- Rights Society (A2, B1 to B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B1, B2, B5): PRS
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): ST-IL-835187-SP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): ST-IL-835188-SP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): STERLING STIL 835187 B SRC 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): STERLING SRC ST IL 835188 A 1-1
- Published By – Edward B. Marks Music Corporation
- Published By – Ackee Music
- Published By – Grace Jones Enterprises, Ltd.
- Published By – Interior Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bewlay Bros. Music
- Published By – Fleur Music Ltd.
- Published By – James Osterberg Music
- Published By – Airstream Music Ltd.
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Editions Curci
- Published By – Eleven Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Record Company – Antilles Communications Ltd.
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Mixed At – Compass Point Studios
- Distributed By – ATCO Records
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
Nightclubbing is the fifth studio album by Jamaican singer Grace Jones, released on 11 May 1981 by Island Records. Recorded at Compass Point Studios with producers Alex Sadkin and Island Records' president Chris Blackwell, as well as a team of session musicians rooted by rhythm section Sly & Robbie, the album marked her second foray into a new wave style that blends a variety of genres, including reggae, art pop, dub, synth-pop and funk. The album comprises a mixture of cover versions from artists. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Grace Jones. Текст песни: Nightclubbing were nightclubbing Were whats happening Nightclubbing were nightclubbing Were an ice Jones Nightclubbing Label: Island Records 90093-2 Format: CD, Album, Reissue Country: US Released: Original 1981Aug 1987 Genre: free to Grace Jones Nightclubbing Walking In The Rain, Pull Up To The Bumper and more. 9 tracks 38:09. Nightclubbing is the fifth studio album by Grace Jones, released in 1981. It is the second of three post-disco albums that Jones made at Compass Point Studios in the Bahamas and became Jones' commercial breakthrough and also formed the basis of her groundbreaking concept tour A One Man Show. It is the second of three post-disco albums that Jones made at Compass Point Studios in the Bahamas and became Jones' commercial breakthrough and. Songs in album Grace Jones - Nightclubbing 1981. Grace Jones - Walking in the Rain. Grace Jones - Pull Up to the Bumper. Grace Jones - Use Me. Grace Jones - Nightclubbing. Grace Jones - Art Groupie. Grace Jones - I've Seen That Face Before Libertango. Grace Jones - Feel Up. Grace Jones - Demolition Man. Grace Jones - I've Done It Again. Nightclubbing 2014 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Nightclubbing to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Nightclubbing 2014. Ищете треки из альбома Nightclubbing исполнителя Grace Jones Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Астор Пьяццолла, Grace Jones, Compass Point All Stars. Walking In The Rain Grace Jones. Pull Up To The Bumper Grace Jones. Use Me Grace Jones. Nightclubbing Grace Jones. Art Groupie Grace Jones. I've Seen That Face Before Libertango Grace Jones, Астор Пьяццолла. The album comprises a mixture of cover versions from artists including Bill Withers, Iggy Pop and Ástor Piazzolla, and original songs, three of which