Fantômas - The Director's Cut Full Album
Title: The Director's Cut
Style: Abstract, Modern Classical, Experimental
Category: Electro / Rock
Date of release: 09 Jul 2001
Label: Ipecac Recordings
Catalog number: IPC 17
Size MP3: 2643 mb
Size FLAC: 1134 mb
|1||The Omen (Ave Satani)|
Composed By – Jerry Goldsmith
|3||Experiment In Terror|
Composed By – Henry Mancini
Composed By – John Barry
|5||Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer|
Composed By – Robert McNaughton
Composed By – Karl-Ernst Sasse
Composed By – Ronald Stein
Composed By – Nino Rota
Composed By – Henry Mancini
Composed By – Bernard Herrmann
|11||Night Of The Hunter (Remix)|
Composed By – Walter Schumann
|12||One Step Beyond|
Composed By – Harry Lubin
|13||The Devil Rides Out (Remix)|
Composed By – James Bernard
|14||Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion|
Composed By – Ennio Morricone
Composed By – Christopher Komeda
|16||Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me|
Composed By – Angelo Badalamenti
|IPC 17||Fantômas||The Director's Cut (CD, Album, Promo, Cle)||Ipecac Recordings||IPC 17||UK||2001|
|none||Fantômas||The Director's Cut (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||Ipecac Recordings , Big Sounds International||none||US||2001|
|IPC 17||Fantômas||The Director's Cut (CD, Album, Promo)||Ipecac Recordings||IPC 17||Europe||2001|
|none||Fantômas||The Director's Cut (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial, W/Lbl)||Not On Label (Fantômas)||none||2019|
|IPC 17, 24417-2||Fantômas||The Director's Cut (CD, Album, Promo)||Ipecac Recordings, EFA||IPC 17, 24417-2||Germany||2001|
- Adapted By, Arranged By, Producer – Mike Patton
- Artwork – Martin Kvamme, Mike Patton
- Artwork [At] – Virtual Garden
- Booking – Artist Direct
- Management – Pick-A-Winner
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – DJ Klinger, Radar
- Performer [Starring] – Buzz Osborne, Dave Lombardo, Mike Patton, Trevor Dunn
- Photography By [Clackboard Photo] – Kai Myhre
- Recorded By [Assisted By, Division Hi-fi] – Desmond Shea
- Recorded By [Assisted By, Grandmaster Recorders] – Magnum D.I.
- Recorded By [Assisted By, Hook Studios, Studio City] – Toji
- Recorded By, Mixed By – S. Husky Höskulds
The catalogue number IPC 17 is only present on the disc
Released in a standard jewel case.
The booklet and rear cover are semi-glossy on the outside and matt on the inside, some other versions are full gloss and have foiled type paper, also they have catalogue numbers printed on the spines, disc and in the booklet.
Recorded at Grandmaster Recorders, Hollywood, Hook Studios, Studio City, and Division Hi-Fi, San Francisco.
Mixed at Sunset Sound Factory, Hollywood.
Mastered at Fantasy Studios, Berkley.
The Godfather 1972
Der Golem 1977
Experiment In Terror 1962
One Step Beyond 1958
Night Of The Hunter 1955
Cape Fear 1962
Rosemary's Baby 1968
The Devil Rides Out 1968
Spider Baby 1964
The Omen 1977
Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer 1991
Investigation Of A Citizen Above Suspicion 1969
Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me 1992
- Barcode (String): 689230001720
- Barcode (Text): 6 89230 00172 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 4): IPC00017 ·
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 4): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 6100
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1672
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1637
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 1671
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Ipecac Recordings
- Manufactured By – Caroline Distribution
- Distributed By – Caroline Distribution
- Recorded At – Grandmaster Recorders
- Mixed At – Grandmaster Recorders
- Recorded At – Hook Studios
- Mixed At – Hook Studios
- Recorded At – Division Hi-Fi
- Mixed At – Division Hi-Fi
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Musikverlag Hans Wewerka
- Published By – Northbridge Music Co.
- Published By – Universal-MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Harrose Music Co.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – MCA-Northern Music Company
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Perma Music Pub.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Alloy Music
- Published By – Temb Music Co.
- Published By – Bixio-Cemsa
- Published By – The Johnny Mercer Foundation
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
The Director's Cut - Fantômas. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Director's Cut is the second studio album by American musical supergroup Fantômas. The album is a collection of cover versions of themes from horror films and television series, performed in a variety of different musical styles. The album was released on July 9, 2001, through Ipecac Recordings, a record label co-owned by the band's vocalist, Mike Patton. The Director's Cut. Liberation Music, PIAS, The Orchard Music от лица компании Ipecac Recordings, Liberator Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. PEDL и другие авторские общества 4. Fantômas - The Director's Cut 2001. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Metal. Экспериментальная рок-группа Майка Паттона. Все песни на альбоме - кавер-версии популярных киношных тем. Songs in album Fantômas - The Director's Cut 2001. Fantômas - The Godfather Nino Rota. Fantômas - Der Golem Karl Ernst Sasse. Fantômas - Experiment in Terror Henry Mancini. Fantomas stand with their feet planted horizontally across the soft dimensions of your face, warping the shape of your skull and shoulders with their off-color explosions. With expectations withering on the floor, leaving a viscous stink, nothing in their hands is concrete. A list of films and television shows that had cover versions of their themes performed on the Fantômas album The Director's Cut. Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. The aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son. Director: Francis Ford Coppola Stars: Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Diane Keaton. Votes: 1 555 225 Gross: . Album 2001 16 Songs. More By Fantômas. See free to Fantômas The Director's Cut The Godfather, Der Golem and more. 16 tracks 38:33. As a follow-up to their 30-song debut, throughout which vocalist Mike Patton never formed a single actual word, Fantomas offer these 16 new creations, all realigned versions of film soundtracks, ranging from the notorio. The Director's Cut, 2015. The Godfather, 02:46. Der Golem, 02:38. Experiment in Terror, 02:40. One Step Beyond, 02:58. Night of the Hunter Remix, 00:58. Rosemary's Baby, 03:20. The Devil Rides Out Remix, 01:38