David Bowie - Stage Full Album
Style: Art Rock, Experimental, Glam
Category: Electro / Rock
Date of release: 1978
Label: RCA Victor
Catalog number: PL 02913
Size MP3: 1463 mb
Size FLAC: 2749 mb
Written-By – Alomar, Bowie, Lennon
|2||What In The World|
|3||Station To Station|
Written-By – Eno, Bowie
|5||Beauty And The Beast|
|7||Hang On To Yourself|
|8||Speed Of Life|
Written-By – Eno, Bowie
Written-By – Bowie, Davis, Murray
|15||Sense Of Doubt|
- Backing Vocals – Adrian Belew, Carlos Alomar, George Murray, Roger Powell, Sean Mayes
- Bass Guitar – George Murray
- Chamberlin [Chamberlain] – David Bowie
- Drums, Percussion – Dennis Davis
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Roger Powell
- Lead Guitar – Adrian Belew
- Mixed By [Live Sound] – Buford Jones
- Photography By – Gilles Riberolles
- Piano, Strings [Ensemble] – Sean Mayes
- Producer – David Bowie, Tony Visconti
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tony Visconti
- Rhythm Guitar – Carlos Alomar
- Violin [Electric] – Simon House
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to C4, D2 to D4)
Laminated gatefold sleeve.
Live recordings from Bowie's 1978 world tour.
- Other (A Side Label): PL 02913, (CPL2 2913), PL 02913 A
- Other (B Side Label): PL 02913, (CPL2 2913), PL 02913 B
- Other (C Side Label): PL 02913 , (CPL2 2913), PL 02913 C
- Other (D Side Label): PL 02913, (CPL2 2913), PL 02913 D
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): PL-02193-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): PL-02193-B-1
- Matrix / Runout (C Side): PL-02193-C-1
- Matrix / Runout (D Side): PL-02193-D-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Variation 1): A-1-02913 Z/G AIAAC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Variation 1): PL-02913-B-1 A4A W
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Variation 1): PL-02913-C-1 LORDES A 20
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Variation 1): PL-02913-D-1 HELOWS A31-1
- Other (Price Code): EE
- Copyright (c) – RCA Ltd.
- Manufactured By – RCA Ltd.
- Published By – Bewlay Bros. Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – MainMan Ltd.
- Published By – ATV Music Ltd.
- Published By – 100 MPH Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
Stage is the second live album by English musician David Bowie, recorded on the Isolar II Tour, and released by RCA Records in 1978. First UK pressings were on translucent yellow vinyl and some European pressings were also available on blue vinyl. Though it was rumouredat the time that this would be his final outing with the label, following dissatisfaction over the promotion of Low and Heroes, Bowie remained with RCA until 1982. Stage is David Bowie's second live album, recorded on the Isolar II world tour, and released by RCA Records in 1978. Though it was rumoured at the time that this would be his final outing with the label, following dissatisfaction over the promotion of Low and Heroes, Bowie would in fact remain with RCA until 1982. The second of two inessential double live albums David Bowie released in the '70s, 1978's Stage is a different beast than its 1974 predecessor, David Live. That album captured Bowie in a transitional phase, sliding from glam to stylized soul, while Stage was recorded in the thick of his Berlin phase with producercollaborator Brian Eno, and Stage is an attempt to translate that sleek, angular, arty studio-bound sound to the live arena. Songs in album David Bowie - Stage CD1 1978. David Bowie - Warzawa. David Bowie - Heroes. David Bowie - What In The World. David Bowie - Be My Wife. David Bowie - Blackout. David Bowie - Sense Of Doubt. David Bowie - Speed Of Life. David Bowie - Breaking Glass. David Bowie - Beauty And The Beast. David Bowie - Fame. David Bowie. 2020 ChangesNowBowie Version. 2020 сингл Dillinja Mix. David Bowie the Early Years. Is It Any Wonder David Bowie. The Man Who Sold the World & the World of David Bowie. Space Oddity & the Deram Anthology. Conversation Piece. Wild Eyed Boy From Freecloud. 2019 сингл Single Version, 2019 Mix. Stage 2017. 1978 Live. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Stage David Bowie album. David Bowie is not a man one would expect to revel in the accidental. It is as much of a cliché to divine cold strategy in his every move as it is to pretend that strategy didn't exist for, say, Janis Joplin. These panoramic snapshots of 1970s Bowie David Live came out in 1974, with Stage following mere four years later mostly sound- surprise- like a good rock band at work, not a collection of virtuoso day laborers supplicating at the feet of the Artiste. For one thing, the singing remains gloriously unsweetened, not by studio overdubs for the original release nor by digital trickery- save a spit polish of the highs and fattening of the lows- this time. David Bowie's first live album, David Live 1974, marks a crossover from his glam-rock persona to his more soul-influenced Young Americans, released the following year. Recorded during a U. tour, it features material from Diamond Dogs, Aladdin Sane, and Ziggy Stardust. Songs include: 1984, Changes, Sweet Thing, Cracked Actor, Rock 'n' Roll With Me, Knock on Wood, and Big Brother. Recorded during his 1978 world tour, David Bowie's Stage features performances in Boston, Philadelphia, and Providence, R. with music from the albums, Low, Station to Station, Heroes, and Ziggy Stardust. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от David Bowie на маркетплейсе grabbed a table near the stage and took in a set of exploratory jazz, then left without speaking to the band. A server was like, Wait, was that David Bowie' McCaslin says. It started dawning on people. I thought, This is David Bowie, and he chose me, and hes sending me an email' McCaslin says. I tried not to think about it too much. I just wanted to stay in the moment and just do the work. Bowie is clearly determined to let the album speak for him. When he put out albums like Heroes and Low, no one was doing anything like that, says Visconti. And then he gave birth to the New Romantic scene